Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 2

    Haha

    Nothing quite like microwave meals and spending "alone" time in the church office to make you realise that it's a tuesday night and that term's started again. Oh well, at least I've made a little progress today.

    Not that my "co-workers" (of choice) helped. It's so noisy around here! (Well, not anymore cuz they've all gone home...only to return in about half an hour...) Told a certain youth leader about "the boy". Haha, he was more excited than I was - he didn't sit down for a full five minutes and instead paced from photocopier room to my (borrowed) office. I laughed. He thinks it's great and asked for permission to email the wayward youth group member in England about it.

    Of course I said yes. Because, despite past issues, I am rather fond of wayward member in england and we were once close. In my own way I do kinda miss him.

    Speaking of "the boy" - he volunteered to watch the American Idol eliminations for me because I was going to be here.

    Isn't he sweet???

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008