Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 25

    BNO...

    Hanging out at Laser Strike


    Playing Playstation guitar...

    Girls...

    Boys...

    Waz...

    Lasers...and striking ;)

    Da fooz...

    Mmm...sea salt, vinegar and a twist of lime!!

    Bowling is cool yo!

    When I remind myself that I'm not black...

    But bowling IS cool ;)

    Posing!

    Can you SEE the red bull???

    And finally...


    He's a geek but he's so cute and I loff him lots!!!! :)

    So yeah, what really more is there to say about Big Nite Out. It's tons of fun, we take 100 kids around town and feed them and stuff them full of Red Bull (thanks guys!) and then make them bowl, laser strike and swim and hydroslide.

    Not that they protest much!!! Hahaha. We do this every year so if you want to throw some sponsorship money at us, go right ahead!!! We only do this for $20 a head and leaders come along for free. It helps the community!!!

    Thank goodness it's the weekend!!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008