Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 3

    new bass!


    New bass!!!!! They dropped it off today - I was so excited. Excepting that I wasn't even HERE when they dropped it off lol.

    Good thing Isaac is fantastic and came over so that someone would be home when they came by...it's just so freaking pretty!!! It was in pretty good nick - really, really dirty though. Like covered in dust, just like the bag and the amp. But I've cleaned it up as best as I can and it looks great. I've even tuned it!

    Check out it's crazy mirrored surface:


    Awesome eh!!! I already like it. I think I might need to get the strings lowered ever so slightly though.


    And the ever-so classy (but dirty) fender amp. :)

    I'm so excited. I don't even know why I'm currently posting this when I could be playing with it. AND I just worked out my tax return and it looks like I'll be getting $440ish so I basically paid $60 for this :)

    YAY.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008