Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 17

    Money Woes

    My tax rebate came through! $400ish from the government. Yay. It means that I can breathe easy for awhile.

    Thanks to work being stupid and overpaying me for two months my pay is just enough to help me scrape by. So the rebate helps. It will also help when Mel and Louis pay me for the Ashton. And also when Isaac gets paid (supposedly tomorrow...)

    I bought black card from work today. I decided that I've had enough of having to pay $4-6 for a card every time someone's birthday rocks around. I am officially starting to make my own cards. Now, if only I actually had a birthday to make a card for.

    All of this is really an exercise in money saving. Saving can suck the big kahuna sometimes. But then, I suppose that really it's a good thing.

    Anyway, am hoping to tutor English at both Lincoln and Canterbury - hopefully there's actually a need for this. But then again, seeing the case studies male flatmate has had to mark I'd certainly say that there is need. If I get some students at $25 an hour it will be GOOD.

    Also, haven't been paid for website work in awhile. Mainly because Isaac is effectively working three jobs and seeing as how the business (formerly known as Beep2 Media, soon to be re-branded as Pirate Pups) isn't really off the ground yet it's being pushed to the back burner.

    But it's all good. Sometimes I think I have way too much on. In any case, all is good. BNO is this weekend which will be EXHAUSTING but good. I don't have to take a group so I suppose I shouldn't complain. I WILL however be behind the lens - where I belong.

    Yay :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008