Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 10

    Stalkerazzi

    I'm so glad the week is over. Work has been seriously hideous. It's just been really busy, and not in a manageable way. It's been messy and just sucks the big kahuna.

    Another job interview tomorrow. This time at Haines in Christchurch as their Account Coordinator. Been reading the job description and it sounds really interesting. And right now I want to get as far away from Officemax as I can.

    Ugh.

    Anyway, stalkerazzi photos from the wedding last weekend:


    Bride walking in...isn't her dress gorgeous???

    Awww...I seriously almost cried when she walked in!!!!

    Couple!!!!

    Ceremony...I was sitting WAYY too far away for shots like this to work. Look how lit up the row in front of me is!!! Haha.

    Signing of the register :)

    Awwww....

    It was just gorgeous. I don't have many photos and they all look like I was the paparazzi sneaking into Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones's wedding. (But I'm not!) Anyway, they're off honeymooning now (Ooooh...) so I'm willing to bet they're having fun.

    It put me in the mood for weddings, lol. Luckily Louis and Mel are getting married in November! That should tide me over at least :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008