Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 30

    Dork... (aka complaining about the internet...)

    I don't know if I like the new Google Analytics. I'm not a graphs/statistics minded person. The old Analytics was good enough for me. It was basic and I could understand it. New Analytics is basically mind boggling. I actually have no idea what all the graphs/stats mean.

    To be honest, it scares me. Most of the time I just click on the handy "old interface" link. What a n00b!

    Speaking of Google though: I love iGoogle. It is awesome and rocks my world. For awhile there I was even able to have Google Talk at work through the magic of iGoogle. But then the IT dept wised up to all the page refreshing and blocked it. Still, we had a good two week run.

    My layout is the tea house. I love it. The little fox is awesome. For awhile there I also had the seasonal scape and I became quite fond of the frog and ladybird. Basically I go to work each morning and watch what they do. I especially like the fox because I can identify the time of day with what he's doing. This was harder to keep track of with the frog and ladybird because they were always doing crazy things.

    For example; with the fox 11ish - 12ish is sushi time. (This same time is picnic time with the frog and ladybird) After sushi time is row on the lake time (I think!!) Other times I am fond of are mandarin picking time, bird feeding time, singing to the birds time and contemplating the little lit boats on the water time (now).

    I am a geek.

    But seriously, iGoogle is awesome.

    I haven't actually blogged anything of substance recently because life has been busy. But tonight Isaac has gone out with the boys to watch a movie so I actually have time!!

    And I just spent it all talking about Google.

    In other exciting news...I did go see PoTC 3...

    But more about that later...

    P.S - Don't you hate it when Firefox screws up and won't let you Ctrl-T to open a new tab???? Grrrrr...

    ALSO: Youtube rocks my world

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008