Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 22

    Changes...

    I thought it was time for a new look.

    Also...for those graphically minded amongst you, I've started another journal just for resources I've made.

    Izook and I have been working on getting our own little webdesign business off the ground for awhile now. We've had a couple of jobs, but we're both so busy we haven't managed to get the actual business webpage live. An offshoot of this is that I want to run my own gallery with photography (for sale) as well as free-for-all resources AND exclusive member only resources.

    http://piratepup.livejournal.com

    This is just a bit of a teaser/a way to garner some interest so that I can actually get design/graphic minded people to come and download resources. So if you're interested, check it out! There's not a HUGE deal there at the moment, just a couple of icon texture packs. But hopefully I'll have some brush sets, gradients etc etc coming at ya soon!

    There's also a handy link in the links bar. (Yes, I am so, so smart! Lol.)

    And when the real website is up and running I'll let you know too...cuz I'm nice that way.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008