Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 16

    Cold :P


    It's been a busy week despite NOT being at work. Lol. In three days we managed to canvass a large portion of the South Island with my cousin, Amandia and her friend, Joanne. It's been fun - if not COLD. We have had some stunning scenery though - it's like NZ is putting on a show!

    Isaac's been a legend - I didn't think I was quite ready to brave the icy roads for 6hours of driving so he did it all. (I did offer a couple of times on the way back...)

    It was pretty awesome to see though. I get inspired every time we go down south - which is not THAT often to be fair. But I always end up with new ideas and a crapload of photographs. Although I must say I haven't quite gone as far as my dear cousin, who at last count had over 600 photos on her digital camera.


    It was much fun as far as road trips go - although our inability to get a fire started on the first night did cause some initial concerns - especially given Wanaka's frosty mornings! (Unlike here where it is currently...RAINING.)


    Plus it was good to catch up and hang out and show them my side of the world. (So to speak!) That and they paid for us to go Shotover Jet-ing. (J/k...it would still be fun even if they hadn't done that - they certainly didn't need to!)

    They're here till Thursday - though I only have till Monday off work (whoops!). But still. It'll be fun times.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008