Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 28

    Women's Lib

    I don't think I believe in Woman's Liberation.

    I'd make a terrible suffragette! (Or PolSci student!)

    Maybe it's just me, but I actually don't really like my job all that much (surprise surprise!) and (if I was married...) would much rather stay home and keep house.

    Is that really so bad???

    I was reading a (very, very old) magazine article about how more and more women are giving up their careers and keeping house. Apparently these women throw the same amount of devotion that they give to their job into their housekeeping. The analysts say that it's all swings and roundabouts. It's a generational thing apparently - the generation previously (or maybe even previously previously!) were all fired up about women being able to be equal in the workforce.

    Now were are (mainly) and we just don't really care anymore.

    Funny, isn't it? I still believe in equality. I just think that if it were up to me I'd choose to do that. That and maybe paint on the side - just because I can.

    But hey, maybe that's just because stationary really isn't that exciting.

    Oh yeah...


    As of now, comments are moderated. Simply because people are too scared to leave their names here but think that it's okay to leave lame insulting attempts at humor here.

    So yeah, suck it up and grow some balls, if you want to talk smack then at least do me the courtesy of not hiding behind something as lame as "Anonymous"

    Thanks ;)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008