Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 5

    Ugh...people

    I don't know why stupid people exist.

    OR why the call us at work right at the end of the day, thus inundating us with their stupidness and making us want to shoot ourselves...

    Seriously.

    I had this woman ring who obviously couldn't understand what I was saying. She needed everything told to her 3 times and she STILL didn't get it. I was about to ask her to learn to, firstly, READ and secondly to ring back when she was going to be less stupid.

    HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO ORDER A BROWN PAPER BAG AND ARRANGE A RETURN???

    After all...if this kid can do THIS:


    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008