Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 7

    Hmm..

    Sometimes I think I like to borrow trouble. Maybe it's a sign of how insecure I can be. Who knows, really...I think as human beings we can all be in a bit of a mess.

    I'm probably just overtired and cold. I hate how it's always dark when I get up now that winter's really here. It makes me want to leave bed even less. I'd honestly marry my bed if I could.

    And if that wouldn't be immensely weird!!!


    The sky this morning...

    I thought it looked pretty. Now, if only it weren't so damned cold!!! Oh well, no work for over a week - I can' t be unhappy with that now can I???


    Eww...our window is somewhat filthy!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008