Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 25

    Loving long weekends

    I love long weekends. Have been so busy lately - every night this week we've had something on. (Excepting tonight, yay!) Basically am just exhausted. Crawled into bed last night at 10pm (after not one but two lots of work drinks) and was out until 8.30 this morning. ANNND I still haven't made it out of bed. I love laptops!

    It has been a particularly trying week though. Every thing seems to go pear shaped in a long weekend at work due to earlier deadlines. Stressful! Plus top that off with one in our midst leaving us and the knowledge that we'll be short staffed for awhile...not fun. Somehow we power through anyway...

    The last couple of weeks have been pretty tragic though. What with the seven people dying up north and Marie Davis' body finally being identified. It makes me wonder what the world is coming to. All these families are going through such a rough time. And that's just the ones we know about. Meanwhile the Edgeware Road trial has started and that makes me sad too. It sounds like such a debacle! All the fights and alcohol and everything just got out of hand. And again those girls families having to live through the whole thing.

    It's just horrible. It makes me want to not read the paper - which I'm probably not supposed to say seeing as how I work there! But sometimes ignorance can be nicer. But probably not better.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008