Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 26

    Zodiac

    I had THE WORST night's sleep last night. Seriously, tossing and turning all night. We watched Zodiac before bed. Will NEVER do that again. I was so freaked out. I think it was made all the worse because it's based on real life AND they never conclusively proved who the murderer was.

    FREAKY!!!!

    Anyway, I seriously could not sleep. Or I'd doze off and then keep waking again because I'd have really weird dreams that I was at work and people were wanting to put mysterious insertions in the paper. And then I'd wake up and have to convince myself there wasn't a serial killer on the loose.

    Yes, I am strange.

    Anyway...Isaac and I bought a lounge suite yesterday. Brand new! It's a 3 piece suite, five seater - four of which are recliners! They are going to soil guard it for us for an extra $50 a seat. It was $300 off AND Harvey Norman are having a crazy weekend sale where they give you 18 months interest free and deferred payment and then another 18 months interest free! Which is basically 3 years interest free (which we can pay off easy!) AND no deposit! AND because I've already had a hire-purchase with them before it took like no time to set up.

    I'm excited - it's our first really BIG purchase. It almost makes me wish I have a house to move it into! But all things in good time :)

    Going shopping with Melsie today. Will be fun! I need some new work clothes!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008