Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 9

    Sheesh!

    It's THURSDAY tomorrow! I'm not entirely certain where the week went/is going! I'd like to say work but all the big important people that give us work to do at the Network and NABS seem to constantly be out of the office on print tours and stuff like that. So work is trickling through in dribs and drabs.

    Yesterday was particularly slow!!! I spent most of the afternoon on the internet...

    Sad, I know!!!

    But I have updated our wedding register - yay!

    Today we occupied ourselves by taking photos - of ourselves. We seemed to get particularly giggly over nothing in particular. Girls, right???? Either that or retards. I'll post the photos when I get them off my computer at work. Too funny!!!

    Can't wait for the weekend - my first in Christchurch for awhile! Will make a nice change not having to pack things to go places and sleeping in not my bed. I love my bed, it's my favorite place in the whole world. It's snuggly!!!

    Am surprisingly untired for the time of night. Weird.

    Edit: Photos! See!


    We look particularly small and far away...

    Haha we are further away...and standing gayly...

    I am "Abi-no hands"...it was cold ok???

    See...we are happy workmates :P

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008