Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 15

    Thrilled

    Future hubby has not one but two big bad job offers. And another two interviews this week. You have no idea what a load this is off my mind!

    Well paying professional jobs even.

    After close to two years of me being the only one on a steady income and fighting about the reasons why his boss should pay him on time and oh my goodness how will we pay for a whole wedding??! this is very welcome relief!

    Higher pay bracket than me - but that's really to be expected I guess, given the size of his student loan!

    And they'll even let him start later this year! Which is very good because it means that things won't be quite so tight in terms of the wedding and bond money and rent in advance and all those horrible nasty things being a grown up costs you.

    Thank God :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008