Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 20

    Party party party!

    So our young Maggie finally turned 21 this weekend. So it was only fitting that we see her through to "adulthood" (so to speak!) with style :)


    Jem gets into the spirit of wishing Maggie happy birthday. And I am a dork (and red!)


    He self-takes so well!

    Oooh sultry...

    The lovely and gorgeous Nessie!!

    Young Mr G ;)

    Me & Nifer :)

    Caught talking lol

    Me and my "other half"

    Me & Nessie doing fishies! Lol

    She have the retardation ;)

    But it's ok...so have I ;)

    Table of love and fun...lol

    Corey the model :)

    Birthday girl :)

    Chris being poserish...

    Two of my fav girlies :)

    Me & Jos :)

    Mr Isaac in the car ride home. You can't see the bar on his teeth this way!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008