Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 26

    The Hallows


    Well, I finished it in a day. I'm reserving what I want to say though. Mainly because I read it so quickly that I want to read it again - and all the others too.

    You really couldn't expect Harry Potter fever to come round and for it to pass me by and not have me say anything about it!

    Bear in mind that I still have yet to see OoTP - more due to illness than anything. I still really want to see it - so hopefully this weekend!


    Anyway, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was brilliant. I loved it. The epilogue I loved not so much - but the rest of the book was awesome. It does depress me that it's all over, but I guess we'll always have the fans - and boy are there a lot of fans! The thing I love about the books is that you can re-read them over and over again.

    Naturally the one couple I was rooting for never eventuated but I was resigned to that fact anyway. I knew that it wouldn't happen. Still, can't blame a girl for dreaming :)

    Anyway, I will make a more coherent entry when I read the book again. Either that or when I finally see the movie. Which - I have no doubt, will be eclipsed by the release of the Simpsons this weekend.

    Which, incidentally:

    I Simpsonized myself :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008