Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 16

    I don't want to seem bitchy. Really, I don't. But there are certain things that I don't like and certain people that I don't like.

    So why is she persisting in getting in touch with me/people around me? Why? It feels a little like some sort of punishment...

    Or a little like running a cheese grater against your skin. Or a chalkboard.

    *shudder*

    Maybe I should just suck it up and get over it.

    Oh, but I don't want to. I don't think we'll ever be friends...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008