Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 25

    Sense of it all

    After about a million bazillion cryptic entries I have decided that it might be nice to actually make some sense once in awhile.

    Work has been average. The call centre environment is not the best for one recovering from the flu - this I have decided after one and a half days back at work. It's just so enclosed and very often I feel like there's no fresh air what so ever. (Which is also true when people smell bad...but that's another story!) It's not been particularly busy, but I've kind of been taking my time this week any way. Head's too stuffy for much else!

    I have a job interview tomorrow. I refuse to get my hopes up about this one. The last couple of interviews I've had have been for nothing anyway. It's an advertising copy controller/writer job - which sounds all very interesting. The lady I spoke with seemed nice, hopefully seeing as how I have good grasp of grammar etc I will make a pleasing impression.

    I'm so sick of Officemax and the management. Not all the management, just some of the management. That and the fact you can actually be fantastic at what you do, work your ass off and still have nothing to show for it.

    Have also applied for a graphic design position at Untouched World. They emailed today wanting some examples of my work - also a positive sign I think. Not that I have a huge portfolio. But it's something at least that they're interested.

    Yes, things are on the up. Btw - Lynda's website is live. Check it out! Especially if you need a wedding photographer :) I am especially proud of it.

    Also...this is surprisingly catchy :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008