Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 11

    Over it :P

    The stupidity of people at work never ceases to amaze me...

    It's actually the most frustrating thing ABOUT work - that and the extremely stupid customers. I just can't believe some of the people we've hired in the last couple of inductions.

    Don't get me wrong, MOST of them are all right. But SOME of them...I don't know why we pay them. I don't know how the heck they can take SO long to manage simple calls. It just doesn't make sense to me.

    That and the stupid questions that turn up in team meetings.

    It's just a waste of my time...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008