Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 17

    The cookie crumbles

    Today has actually been one of the not better days of my life.

    If you haven't guessed by the lack of updates for the past couple of weeks before this one, life is BUSY. Insanely so.

    Today I had every intention of finishing the editing of a video that I'm doing for a friend. She needed it done by today because it's for her boyfriend's birthday and they leave for Nelson tonight. Naturally, today is the one day that my login at the computer at church keeps failing.

    Because I am stupid, I just saved to the default location on the computer that Premiere picked for me. (i.e. - My Documents) What I didn't realise is that by doing that, whenever I log on and off, the computer has to pull all the work I've done off the network.

    Hence, now takes close to an hour to log on and off. Of course I only learnt this 10 minutes ago and now I am at home after apologising profusely to said friend and just feeling terrible in general because they have a nice, sparkly, only-three-months new relationship and of course she wanted everything to be perfect and I feel like the biggest loser in the world for letting her down.

    Naturally.

    I just feel like I have been racing around all week with meetings and trying to get videos done for various people (that I now can't get to) and work work WORK. I have a bass lesson today and I don't even want to go to that. I just feel exhausted and all I want to do is SIT.

    I might go for a drive in the rain instead. I just feel like I need some space and this may be the only time to get some as the weekend is busy as well.

    Random photos from poker:


    Oh multicoloured chips

    Jennifer thinks her three pair should win :)

    We are poker pros.

    That is all. Now, if only I could get hold of Toddy...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008