Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 10

    Just quickly...

    "Oh no, you never let go through the calm and through the storm."

    Yeah, yeah I know it's been over a week. It's been a crazy, busy week though! Last weekend was boot camp for us CM guys. Was great to see Wayne and Libby again.

    Look there they are in black and white!! Wayne's cut his hair since this picture though!

    (Jem has just lost his socks and this amuses me...)

    Anyway, it was really good fun but hard work. Which I guess is the definition of a "boot camp". But there was a lot of thought provoking stuff thrown in as well which made me, well...think. Teehee.

    I love those guys, they are truly, truly, awesome people with such amazing hearts. And for me personally getting to meet them and sing/play with them and learn from them was a HUGE blessing and an answer to a prayer I'd prayed about 5 years ago.

    Anyway...better go start the day :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008