Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 15

    Party on

    Well...I survived. Really, I feel like this a big achievement for me. Isaac's friends aren't particularly welcoming to, well, me and so managing to actually be at a party with them and JUST them for an hour and a half is a HUGE achievement.

    Especially with "she-who-must-not-be-named" there, being annoying and loud and whatnot. I think she knows that I don't like her ever since she emailed me. Anyway, she ignored the fact that I was there and I ignored the fact she was there and that's probably preferable at this stage.

    I've decided that I don't really care if they like me or not. I have my own friends who do like me. And Isaac stresses everytime I have to go anywhere with his friends and I'd rather he didn't do that.

    Long story short: I will always prefer hanging out with my mates. But if I have to I can probably manage to spend more time with Isaac's friends. Maybe I will bring a book to future parties, it would probably be more welcoming.

    I'd also like to point out that I do not force myself on people. UNLIKE someone else.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008