Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 26

    Saturday Driving

    Little River


    On a rather spur of the moment idea we drove to Akaroa with Jem & Jen yesterday. It was great fun. We had AWESOME weather (nice and sunny for the end of winter) and made lots of stops. (Also fun...)


    I think I can see Akaroa from here!!

    Seriously, after the fiendishly stressful week I've had, getting out of town and enjoying the sunshine seemed like the BEST idea ever. There's nothing quite like a roadtrip (albeit for about an hour) with good friends, good food, good sounds and even better drink!

    We stopped at the Hilltop for some rather obligatory photos:



    I am just so delighted I get to hug Jennifer...


    We are all facing into the sun, so if we're squinty, that's why! Or maybe I am just squinty. Maybe because I am Asian. Argh! Haha.

    After many, many stops - toilets, walking around Little River and looking at the shops, at the cheese store to buy fancy cheese - we actually did make it to Akaroa and to a rather picturesque spot for lunch.


    Blue, blue ocean. It made me want to go swimming!

    Cheers!

    Isaac picked the wine - the cheapest in the barrel AND Australian to boot, but it was actually really good. It went down a little TOO easily. Muwhaha.

    Silly...

    Anyway, fun family driving. Hehee. Then it was the beach (cold!!), the shops and more sun and then the long drive home and to find tea.

    It was a FANTASTIC way to spend a day. I even managed to make a lunchtime playlist and we brought the ipod speakers.

    And just like that the weekend is over. It is surely depressing that another week of work awaits me. Luckily it is a short week and I do not have to be at work for another four days after that. Yay.

    Amazon recently sent me an email asking me to rate my experience with a seller. But I haven't received the CD yet. (Michael Buble) Which concerns me a little, normally I never worry about buying from the marketplace as they are usually prompter than Amazon itself. But now I am beginning to think that I should be worried. Hm.


    We are the shadows...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008