Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 19

    The most pointless post ever

    I am on bathroom this week. I hate cleaning the bathroom. You would think it would be the cleanest room in the house with all the people who get clean in there. But nooooo...

    Instead we have....

    SOAP SCUM!!!



    Ewww...right?? (Incidentally, this is not our bathroom. We do not have nice tiles, nor a tub, and if our bathroom were that filthy I'd be horrified...)

    Even the thing that is supposed to clean us is filthy!!!!

    Gross...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008