Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 8

    Awww

    Isaac got me flowers and a get well card! Timely as I am currently more off work than on and also because I was mildly annoyed with him this morning.

    He told me it was all very timely because then he can kill two birds with one stone and it covers the making me fall down the hill and dropping me thus spraining my tailbone. And also the "I'm annoyed at you because you forgot to tape CSI:NY for me last night"

    Apparently this is some sort of boy secret that I'm not supposed to know...

    But he is forgiven because they really are very pretty and they smell great. And hence my room smells great!!

    Went back to work for 3 hours today and pretty much managed. I'm sore now though so there'll be a little lying down for awhile.

    9-12 tomorrow again. Yay!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008