Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 19

    Chinese New Year?

    This is pretty much a non-event here. And I can't say I really mind. Although the public holiday feel would be nice (again!) Anyway, my parents had people over this year and so Isaac and I went along too. We made dessert (banoffi pie and chocolate mousse) and it was GOOD.

    The company was a little strange as - barring the children - we were the youngest there and neither of us really knew anyone. Thankfully (?) they all went home early and we busied ourselves with watching Sky.

    My parents watching Sky is funny. Isaac was suitably impressed when Mum said that she was going to wake up at 5.30am to watch the rugby.

    First REAL ensemble practice for creative arts school!!! I was so nervous. It's not bad enough Luke is playing but Zac's joined a week late. It was totally scary but we sounded SO good! (All thanks to me...haha yeah right!) But it really was so much terrifying fun. Kinda like a roller coaster ride.

    I really have to get faster though. I struggled keeping up with the funky blues. Next week will be even harder - what with tackling Elvis and Marvin Gaye. (No, not both at once!) But it should be that same kind of exhilarating fun.

    Anyway, Toddy lowered the strings on my bass, so hopefully I'll manage! Lol. Fun times.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008