Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 23

    Ugh.

    The results of the pay review at work were marred by one thing. The fact that they are shifting the teams around.

    They've broken up the dream team!!! How is that even possible??? WHY would they do that?? What's even worse is that Penny, Tash and Janina all get to stay with Tim while I get shunted off into Amy's team. I don't want to be in Amy's team. I want to remain in the team that I'm in. I don't think Amy even likes me. Gah...

    Di tells me that they were probably bickering over who would get me. I'm actually not entirely surprised it was Amy. If any team needed a boost that one did...maybe because they have chronically crap people in that team. (And Ben Wa who would be awesome if only he would try!) Tim tells me he's gutted. I am also gutted.

    It mars my 6% pay rise. I don't want to move desks. Heck, I don't want to move teams. I like me team. Why should I have to sit through team meetings with a certain know-it-all CSR? I enjoyed my team meetings the way they were.

    ARGH.

    I'm venting. I know I'm venting. This is not going to happen till the 13th of March. There is still time to savor being the dream team. There is still time to savor the fact that we won (again!) in Feb. We have no competition. None. There is still one more work dinner left to go to. This is just stupid and I am not impressed.

    Ugh. At least I'll be part time and then hopefully I won't care anymore.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008