Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 15

    Rings and Things

    Ahhh Valentines day. I never put much stock in it. Basically because I've never been attached on Valentines. But I am now! Lol.

    MEL AND LOUIS ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!! After four years (or is it 5?) of relationship somewhat bliss they are finally tying the knot. In november nonetheless!!! I'm so excited! They're the first people REALLY close to me to get engaged. They stopped by last night there was much screaming.

    No sign of the ring yet because it's being resized. But that's okay. Hopefully they'll have it on the weekend.

    Speaking of rings...look what my darling, dearest most wonderful boy got me for Valentines!!!
    Isn't it gorgeous!! I also have to take it away to be resized as it's a tad too big. But it's so pretty and sparkly!!
    See look at the pretty sparkles!!! (Ignore the horrible dryness of my hands please...) And it came attached to balloons. He basically came over EXTREMELY early in the morning, left it sitting in front of my door and then went home.
    Three red balloons! It was actually quite exciting. I've never had treatment like that before! And we went out to tea last night at a HIGHLY expensive place. ($90 even with one of the mains deducted...)

    Anyway it was all very nice as we haven't been on a "date" in ages. And I got to eat venison - which I LOVE and the atmosphere is nice and you feel very classy in a place like that with an entre, nice mains, dessert and wine.

    Well...have dropped the ring off to be resized now. Will take approx a week (crazy eh!!!) but all good. Also, they couldn't make it small enough for my ring finger so will just have to be satisfied with middle. Damn you small hands!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008