Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 7

    Hmmm

    Well, work sent me to the doctor.

    The doctor said that it would take 2 weeks (ish) to come right.

    So I'm reclining and sitting on a cushion now hoping that work will be able to give me work to do that is NOT sitting and talking to people on the phones all day. Can't get hold of Tim so not sure what the plan is...

    Also...probably shouldn't have played tennis quite so vigorously yesterday. I am SUPER aware of my ass - which surely is NOT normal!!!!

    Apart from that Waitangi day was fun. The tennis tournament was great fun and I think the boys had a LOT more fun when the girls stopped playing. Then went to Jeremy and Helen's for lunch - using their new Broil King bbq. Good times and the food was great. Although I suppose what can you expect seeing as how they own a cafe??? Lounged round lots at home after that. Did some work for Daz, had tea and watched House and Boston Legal.

    Random holidays in the middle of the week are GOOD.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008