Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 4

    Sore...

    So sore!! I can't sit down!! Which would be a disaster except that I actually like lying down. Lol. But yes, all this soreness isn't good!!!

    We've been on leader's retreat this weekend. Hence the injury!! (Note to self: do not piggyback when going downhill and the grass is wet and your boyfriend's shoes are gripless...)

    I have bruised my tailbone and it is not fun!!! Work should be interesting to say the least!!!!

    It was actually a pretty good weekend. We ate lots and hung out and Warwick talked lots. (Which is not unusual...)

    I was admittedly grumpy at the start. Grumpy enough to snap and decide to walk all the way back through the bush when I was pushed too far. Whoops! But Isaac managed to talk some sense into me. (Eventually) I was so angry!!!

    Fun times....

    But we are home and I am reclining as sitting for an hour while we drove was painful. I'm also copying the third season of Arrested Development from Jem's computer. SO FUNNY!! If there was ever a show that was too smart for the americans this is it. I'm so so sorry it ever got cancelled. It potentially could have been one of THE best comedy's out there. After Friends of course.

    But then again it is very different to friends - so maybe we can't compare!

    Anyway, it's taking awhile because they're quite large files. But, oh, how it's worth it!!!

    On the subject of videos, I have a number of videos from retreat. But I'll post them later. My camera is about to die battery-wise and I'm too lazy to find it - let alone charge it!!!

    So sleepy...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008