Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 12

    Manic Monday

    Hmmm...another week begins. Another sleepless night. I don't know what's wrong with me. I obviously have too many things/ideas/whatevers running around my mind.

    Result: EXTREMELY tired today.

    Oh well, at least I'm working less than half days today. Even better. I only worked about 2 hours today as for the third hour I had a co-eval/catch up with Tim.

    Ahhh...wasting time.

    Am ripping Janina's Counting Crows CD to my iPod. I am dying for some new music. I haven't bought a new CD in YONKS. I think the last one I bought was my Brooke Fraser CD. Which I love but it was back in November. C'mon!

    Will probably watch yet another episode of Heroes today. And it's the first day of the Creative Arts school - which I'm really looking forward to!!! Excepting the fact that I may be the crappest bass player on the face of the planet. (Which is highly likely!)

    Anyway, am tired and am now crapping on about nothing because i have nothing to say. Thank you and good night.

    Yes, even though it's day time!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008