Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 24

    Veronica Mars


    The first two seasons of Veronica Mars that I ordered off Amazon arrived today. So exciting!!! It's SO GOOD. I'd forgotten how good it was. We're halfway through the second disc of the first season. The only bad thing is we have like a MILLION places to go tonight and now I can't be bothered because I'd rather sit at home watching episode after episode.

    And now rumour on the imdb.com boards tells me it might be cancelled??? Say it ain't so!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008