Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 11

    Dancing!

    We have started dance classes on a friday night. It's pretty fun, Kayla is teaching us and last week we learnt the mambo. Which was pretty difficult!! But it was a laugh and a half as the pictures will show:


    Louis stretching as part of our warm-up exercises :)
    More warm-ups


    Learning to twirl (I appear to be attempting some sort of strange two-step)

    The boys learning to twirl...

    The real dancing begins...learning the steps!

    Partner up!!!

    We'll be to competition standards in no time at all!! Okay, maybe SOME time. But it was HEAPS of fun. Isaac stood on my feel a couple of times, but it was probably my fault seeing as how for some reason I kept thinking we were doing the samba. But that's okay!

    At $2.50 a night it's a bit of a bargain as most other places charge like $9.00. Plus I know Kayla so I feel a whole lot more comfortable with her telling me what to do than with the strange possibly gay man who was teaching us at the other place we went to. Also, this means that by the time Lou and Mel get married in Nov we'll hopefully all be able to dance!

    Which in itself will be a VERY good thing :)

    Apart from this (and poker after!) it's been a pretty quiet weekend. No hard core partying for us! We've been looking after Isaac's little brother because his parents have been away - which is all good. It means I get to be domestic in a house that isn't my own for once. Haha. AND I get cable tv. So I don't mind in the slightest.

    Right. There are bass riffs calling my name...

    Edit: Bass riffs are said and done. I'm feeling like quite the rock chick now. But what I really wanted to point out is that my cd finally arrived from Amazon!!!!!!

    It is SOOOOO good. It's AWESOME. The first John Mayer cd I actually own own. All the others belong to my flatmates. You can't buy it in NZ at all - which makes me feel special! The bass player on this cd is AMAZING. But then again so is the drummer and so is John. It's possibly the best live album I currently own. The groove is so there and so awesome. One day, I will play like this.

    I can't believe it took like a full two weeks longer than my VMars DVDs. But it just goes to show that maybe it's better to buy off individual sellers rather than just Amazon.

    Whoops! Did I just say that????

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008