Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 29

    mood swings

    Haven't had a lot to say recently. Probably because it has been crap and busy and I hate that. I hate having all my personal problems aired. So I don't. I'm actually a really private person, really.

    Work is over for the week and I'm so GLAD. It was horrible today. Just really, really busy ALL the time. It's the last of the month people - get over buying stationary!! I mean, who really cares??? I certainly don't.

    Nothing particularly entertaining is happening at the moment. As of today the boy and I have been together 11months. Which is pretty damned close to 12months which also equates to a year.

    Scary, huh????

    He's sick - which is not good as they have a HUGE project due for work. So, not the funnest of anniversaries. What with him being sick and me being moody and generally insensitive to the sickness. Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with me...

    Haha...Tracy's all grumpy with me. Oh well.

    Anyway, that's about it. Other than the fact that the weather has been dull and rainy.

    Blah.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008