Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 23

    mmm...food.


    Day off today and have been playing with Photoshop. Something I haven't done in a LONG time. But I'm finding it quite relaxing, especially with the way work has been at the moment. Doesn't Jem have nice blue eyes???? (Or slightly freaky blue eyes...whatever...)

    Work has been heinous. I'm so glad I'm only there part time, this week has been horribly stressful!!! The new induction starts next week and it's basically been a mad rush to try to get everything organised. Plus it's been insanely busy and everything feels like it's in limbo because too many changes are half taking place.

    I had a big complain session with Janina about it last night. I'm positive the entire operation is going to fall over. I have no idea what's happening and they shouldn't have proposed this idea to consolidate both the contact centres when we're extremely short staffed and it meant that just about all the auckland staff have walked out.

    ARGH.

    I don't care. I'm barely there anyway. I no longer have any sense of company loyalty. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

    I am completely over it. The only thing that keeps me sane is the fact that I don't have to be there all the time. Hopefully other work will pick up and by the end of the year I can quit doing this already!

    I call this one: "A Boy and his Girl"

    Jen just rung. Yay!!! That was exciting :) I am hungry and I think I shall make tuna pasta for lunch. Mmmm...pasta.

    I am also strangely addicted to these potato wedges I have been making that are seasoned with Tuscan seasoning, piri piri and chicken salt. SO GOOD....

    We also had a dessert night the other night and I made apple and peach crumble. The dessert night (incidentally) are where the pictures of Jemjem and his lady love are from.

    In other news:

    We are all geeks. This is us customising our Google homepages on Tuesday night and then playing PacMan/Monkey Cliff Diving together. Isaac is using my computer. What nerds!!! We have, however - just had ice cream and chocolate sauce. Mmmm...

    This post appears to be all about food.

    Mmm...I'm so hungry. I couldn't be bothered making breakfast so I had a girl guide biscuit and rice crackers for breakfast. Not together though - that would be gross...

    Anyway, I have done two loads of washing and I feel that it is time to reward myself for a day of doing nothing. Tuna pasta here I come!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008