Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 31

    Toilet Humor

    I...in general am all for pranks. Of course this didn't prevent me from feeling a tad shocked/violated at the sight that greeted me on our front lawn this morning.


    Yes...that IS a toilet. Sitting rather innocuously on our front lawn. Closer inspection, however, reveals it to be rather gross and unpleasant looking.


    Yeah...pretty gross. At least two of my flatmates are NOT happy about it. And none of us dares to touch it because of the general grossness.

    As pranks go, it's pretty ingenious. And whoever it was - Tracy thinks people from youth group - went through a LOT of effort to actually get a random toilet, grubby it up and leave it - and a pair of pink undies - on our front lawn.

    Still...what the HECK are we supposed to do with it now??? It's not like there's an old toilet disposal place. And who really wants to touch it?????

    It also crosses the boundaries...as it could be an insult. But then, who wants to insult us??? (No, really...) I suppose the upside is that it doesn't smell, so all the brown will just be fake. To be frank, I don't particularly want to get too close to it!

    Ewww....

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008