Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 30

    Something Advetorial Like

    I've added a new link to the link side of the page. I'm trying to sell original photography on Trademe. So if you're interested - check it out!!!

    Currently featured:


    Very pretty isn't it??? Glass fronted frame, quality printing. It'd make a good gift at only $15 ($5 shipping within NZ) So if you're interested, get in there and bid! Link is here

    I have a feeling most people don't care. But if you do...check it out. Please???

    If it does sell, you'll see much more stuff like this coming from me. I'm sure you're looking forward to it!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008