Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 9

    Owww....


    I did pilates for the first time in over a month today. Ouch! Who knew that Windsor pilates could be so painful? I seem to have lost ANY flexibility and pilates ability I once had. Plus I can't do the rolling like a ball exercise or "the seal" cuz it hurts my tailbone too much still.

    The things I do for vanity. I'd like to point out that this desire to again sculpt and shape myself is due to the fact that I was in Glassons yesterday and looked positively podgey in a size 10 top. Ewww...

    That's just not even worth thinking about. I couldn't believe it, I thought I'd been doing quite well too!!! Thanks to the boy I've been more active than I've been in YEARS what with walking and tennis every saturday. We (me + the flatties) were doing pilates pretty regularly up until a couple of months ago as well.

    Argh. I guess it's yoghurt and fruit for breakfast for the next wee while :P

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008