Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 1

    April Fools!!! (Or a post about pasta...)


    I made lasagna last week. And I took photos and totally forgot to post them!!! Haha. So here you go...meat sauce :)

    Meat and pasta...side by side. Soon they will be as one. It's like marriage, really. Except with meat and veges and pasta. So, not really like marriage at all. Except that it's good. Um...yeah.
    Mmmm...pasta and cheese and you can just see the meat etc peeking through. I'm getting hungry now!!!!

    Almost complete. That is it for the picspam. But believe me, it was GOOD. Mmmm...makes me wish I had lasagna now. I have been in bed almost all afternoon. Hence the insane.

    Also...check this out - I totally did the layout! Yeah!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008