Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 20

    Bass geek


    Haha, I have two basses. At least till Sunday :) Soraya's working tonight and doesn't want to leave her bass in the car in town. Which is fair enough. Which means I have her bass and lead.

    Also fun because her bass has three pickups instead of two like mine.

    I really want a bass with three pickups. But I've only just paid off the HP on my current bass and I haven't actually paid off my laptop yet.

    Do I really need this much technology??? Lol.

    I also need to buy a new lead for the gat as my lead is crappy and short. Apparently you can get them for $18 at rockshop. So I shall have to check it out, possibly tomorrow. In the meantime I shall have to content myself with looking at bass auctions on trademe.



    First lesson with Todd in about three weeks. Man I'm an idiot. I haven't really been practicing and it shows. Grrr. Anyway, I feel motivated again. It sucks when Arts School isn't on!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008