Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 23

    Posting before work again eh?

    Thank God for half days :) AND short weeks. I wish there were more short weeks in the world. I wish there were more weeks like this one in other words! Of course, it's only Monday morning and I haven't actually set foot in work yet.

    A lot can still go wrong...

    But we shall be positive about this!

    Or, in Hiro Nakamura's words: "YATTA!!!!"

    Actually...he wouldn't, because that would be incorrect Japanese, but that's besides the point. I needed a reason to reference Hiro. And I have.

    Anyway, the weekend was good. Mainly hung out with Jen and Jem and Mel and Lou. We actually had a lot of fun - despite Louis being half asleep on the couch for most of the conversation. Then on Sunday the girls and Louis (for obvious reasons) went to the wedding expo at the convention centre. Jennifer and I were a little put out that we didn't get hot pink "I'm getting married!" stickers like Mel did. But we got over it.

    It was quite exciting really. It's like gathering up just about everything you can possibly think of to do with weddings (from financial advisers to stag night planners), putting them in one room and letting a whole lot of newly engaged couples (and hangers-on) run amok.

    Oh, and there was free bubbly.

    And when we were done at the expo we went over the the Crowne Plaza and got them to show us their presidential suite. A room of the likes we will never see again. It had two stories!!! And a telescope!!

    Yeah, not too sure why the telescope was there either.

    It was also $2000 a night. In low season.

    Yeah.

    But then again, it also had a twin shower and spa bath.

    Conclusion: if I was getting married and didn't want a dress I could get the presidential suite at the Crowne Plaza.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008