Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 6

    Camp...or lack thereof

    I've never had a year not being at easter camp over easter. Well, actually I have. But not anything I can remember. Which is weird, because the majority of my years have been not at camp.

    But still. As I sit here eating lukewarm toast and drinking coffee I can't help thinking...this is much better than camp. Camping in tents has never been my forte. And at EC I'd probably have been woken up over an hour ago after having spent a rather cold night in a sleeping bag surrounded by teenagers. I wouldn't be showering, but I'd at least make the trek to the loos to do my teeth and face after pulling on tons of layers first.

    Then I'd be surrounded my excitable teenagers all day long.

    And that's fine. Camp is awesome and I've always had a great time there. Isaac and I probably wouldn't be going out if it wasn't for EC last year.

    But I'm glad I'm home and heading out of town for the weekend. Even if it is a "family" event. It should still be fun.

    And after the week I've had, I deserve it :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008