Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 27

    Hrm...

    So, interview seemed to go ok. Excepting for the fact that he asked me if I was creative and interested in creative things and I said "yes" (because I am) and then he talked about how that was a concern because they needed someone who could do things in an orderly fashion and be organized.

    But he was friendly and so was the receptionist and the place seemed nice. So yeah. Who knows, we had a nice wee chat and he said they'd be in touch.

    I know I could so easily do it, but do I want it????

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008