Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 21

    It's freezing

    I've been awake approx an hour. The temperature (according to my handy firefox bar...) is 9 degrees. It was 7 when I woke up.

    Brrrr!!!

    It's the weekend and I really can't be bothered getting out of bed. Luckily for me I decide whether or not Saturday tennis is happening and I've decided...NOT.

    (Yeah...I've seen Borat too often too recently...but it's so FUNNY.)

    Err...anyway...I'm looking forward to the next week. Specifically, I'm looking forward to the fact that I'm only working Monday and Tuesday. That's right, next weekend, I get a 5 day weekend! Except that now that website work is picking up I'll probably be working anyway.

    Spent most of yesterday working on a wedding photographer's website. It's fun because she has many pretty pictures. So there should be a new site there soon. And hopefully it means more work for me because she's looking for someone to do some retouching and stuff.

    Things I CAN do.

    And hopefully things that will help me leave work. I like my independence and the lack of the 9-5.30. Yes.

    Well...I suppose I should get up and make cheesecake :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008