Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 17

    Consumerism

    I bought my first eye cream a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was about time and the motivation behind it was that now was the right time to try and prevent wrinkles from appearing AND also because I've been getting these dark, dark shadows under my eyes.

    So...because I'd heard good things about another Garnier cream, I thought I'd give this one a go. It's not so much an anti-wrinkle cream as one that is supposed to nutritionise (?) the "contour" under/around your eyes.

    I've been waiting three weeks for something to happen now...

    Any longer and I'll have to conclude that I was sucked in.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008