Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 25

    Old people

    I recently received an email from my grandmother - whom (I might add) I love very dearly - however, she does say some rather shocking things. For example, in her email (yes, my grandmother emails!) she said "I see that the Maoris are causing the government some trouble again, it was one of our news items here".

    Firstly, I didn't realise that the Maori community as a whole was stirring up trouble for the government. Secondly, I have no idea what she's talking about - unless it's about the people who were arrested for having those crazy firearms who are accused of being terrorists.

    I'm not entirely sure what I believe about that, I'm not entirely convinced that they're terrorists - but I'm not as informed about this as I could be so I will hold my peace.

    It is rather typical of her to make a wide sweeping statement like that. For someone who comes from a multi-racial country she can actually be quite racist sometimes. Meanwhile, the government is always right - naturally.

    Although, I can't see a Singaporean MP being accused of hitting an opposition MP in the parliamentary lobby. Well done Trevor Mallard!

    Given what goes on in the Debating chamber it was probably justified. Sometimes I feel like our MPs are squabbling children - especially when you see them bickering on TV...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008