Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 18

    Thrills!

    Guess what? Guess what, guess WHAT??! For the first time EVER (or at least as long as I can remember) a TOTALLY hot awesome international act is coming to CHRISTCHURCH!!!! (Take that Auckland and your crappy Vector Arena!)

    BON JOVI is coming to Christchurch on the 27th of Jan. BON FREAKING JOVI!!! That makes me want to squeal and jump round all over the place. The man is HOTT. And yes, he deserves two "t"s for that. Not to mention that the band are just freaking awesome anyway.

    I so want to go! Isaac will kill me, he hates it when I love all over famous people. But it's BON JOVI.

    1 comment:

    Mandia said...

    Rahhhhh!!! i wanna go tooooo....

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008