Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 4

    New Auction!!

    Right, I have some original photography up for auction. It's a set of three black framed pictures of daisies.

    Auction is here

    Yes...I know you can see me in the reflection! Even if you don't like them tell your friends about it because I don't know I my self-esteem can handle the rejection!!

    If you live outside of NZ then you can also buy the individual prints from my profile on deviantart.com

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008