Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 14

    Date night

    We went out - by ourselves - for the first time in AGES last night. Wow - prior to this I can't actually remember the last time we went to a nice restaurant.

    Anyway, Isaac made a booking at Henry Africas - neither of us had been there before, but it was in the gold section of the entertainment book so we figured that it must be good.

    To cut a long story short - the gold section of the book does not lie. They have GOOD food there. Normally - especially in the gold section - the fancier the food/place is the smaller the size of the meals. Not so at Henry Africas. We got HUGE meals. Kind of like what you'd normally get in a pub. They were a very decent size for what we were getting. And they do a GOOD Montana wine too! So, with the card, two mains, plus wine, plus dessert (Gorilla Balls...must be tried to be believed!) it ended up at $54 - which for the amount of food we got was pretty decent! And the service was great too!

    After which we went to see Hairspray which I've wanted to see for ages (and which Isaac hasn't been too keen on seeing...). And it was great!!

    I think even Isaac liked it. I'll admit that I have a bit of a soft spot for Zac Efron...and Amanda Brynes. Yes, I am a teenybopper. And damnit if John Travolta wasn't bloody brilliant in the movie. I never thought I'd see the day in which he plays a woman AND sings AND dances IN high heels. Currently, in my mind, he is THE man.

    One thing I have to say though - his singing voice hasn't changed in all these years. Whenever he sung I was sure I could hear Danny Zuko from Grease!

    There's quite a visual difference there! Haha.

    Anyway, Nikki Blonsky is awesome. I see why she's the next big thing in Hollywood. She's just the anti-thesis of all the HOT people who are big in Hollywood at the moment. She's so little and cute! AND she gets the guy :)


    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008